Corn and Black Bean Salad
- 15 ounces can of black beans
- 15 ounces corn kernels, frozen
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Thaw corn under warm water, drain and empty into a large mixing bowl. Drain and rinse the black beans, combine with corn.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and gently toss with a spoon. Allow the mixture to rest in the refrigerator for a half hour before serving.