Berry Bold Banana Smoothie
Smoothies are fun to make for breakfast and snacks. You can use any fruit you like, but this version is pretty perfect, so check it out! Be sure to use bananas that are mushy and a little brown to give the smoothie a smooth texture.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat or nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup fresh or frozen strawberries or blueberries
- 1⁄2 overripe banana (Peeled and sliced)
- 2 ice cubes
InstructionsWash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your equipment and ingredients and put them on a counter.
- Put the orange juice and yogurt in the blender, then add the fruit and ice cubes.
- Put the top on tightly. Turn the blender to a medium setting and blend until the ice is chopped and the mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Serve right away, or refrigerate up to 4 hours.